oumelbanine guercif
عزيزي الزائر اهلا بك في اسرة منتديات oumelbanine2011هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل يتوجب عليك التسجيل لتتمكن من رؤية روابط التحميل والمساهمة في المنتدى - تفضل لتنشر ما تعرف وتساعد غيرك لنرقى بتعليمنا الى الافضل.
تفضل ولا تتردد.
oumelbanine guercif
عزيزي الزائر اهلا بك في اسرة منتديات oumelbanine2011هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل يتوجب عليك التسجيل لتتمكن من رؤية روابط التحميل والمساهمة في المنتدى - تفضل لتنشر ما تعرف وتساعد غيرك لنرقى بتعليمنا الى الافضل.
تفضل ولا تتردد.
oumelbanine guercif
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

oumelbanine guercif

تربية-إسلاميات-ترفيه-رياضة-بيئة-مجتمع-صحة-طبخ-صحف-موسوعات...

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Why /how/do students cheat in an exam?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مصباح الامل سعيد
Admin
Admin
مصباح الامل سعيد

Why /how/do students cheat in an exam? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Why /how/do students cheat in an exam?   Why /how/do students cheat in an exam? Emptyالأحد 18 ديسمبر 2011 - 6:00

The main reason is that examination is believed to be the best measure of ones intellectual capacity; hence students cheat to prove it to others.
Secondly, when students are not prepared for the examination they may think they are forced to, so they can pass or get a better grade.
Also, if you are in an environment where everybody's cheating and teachers are indifferent, you kind of have to in order not to stay behind.
Some schools where the teachers are simply not efficient in spotting out cheaters encourages students to cheat. Since the like hood of being caught is slim.

Finally, some students simply surrender to peer pressure because they cannot bear standing out in the crowd.

I think that students cheat because they feel that they aren't smart enough to do the work themselves and they don't think they will succeed to the next level in life..

Students cheat for a variety of reasons, but mostly because they are too lazy to do the work or study
How do students cheat in exam?

By taking their mobile phone, ipod, mp3 or any recording/playback type implement into the exam room. Students are forbidden from taking any of these things into an exam room, if they are caught with...
I don't think it is right to cheat in exam. The good students know that cheating in exam is cheating themselves while assessing their studying levels. Only the immature students try hard to cheat and.

Why students cheat in exams
Why Some Students Cheat Nowadays, there are many popular ways for students to cheat in exams. Some students take their notes into the examination rooms. Some students ask their friends the answers by whispering while taking the exams. And some students just try to copy the answers of students who sit in front of them without caring how similar to giraffes they are. It is interesting to focus on the question that why some students still keep cheating in exams even though they know that the punishments of university are getting so tougher and tougher that every single semester many students have to drop their education. There are three main reasons why some students cheat in exams; being afraid of failure, having no ability, and wanting to take risks. Being afraid of failure is the most important reason for some students to cheat in exams. Some students think that if they fail the exams, they will have a lot of the following problems. For example, their parents will complain them about bad grades, their friends will look down and laugh at them, and they guess that the light of their educational futures will be darker too. They will get stressed if they cannot do the exams as well as they hope. And those factors will lead them to cheat in exams. In short, some students are afraid that they will have many problems if they fail the exams, so they start to cheat. Having no ability to do exams is the next reason that causes some students cheating. There are a few cases for this reason. Some students do not have their own self-confidences. Some students cannot do the exams because they are too difficult. And some students unreasonably judge themselves that they are not smart enough to pass the exams. Instead of studying hard, paying attention to classes, reviewing lessons, and doing exercises, they try to cheat in exams. In fine, some students do not try hard enough to pass the exams and it is terrible that their solution is cheating. The final reason why some students cheat the exams is because they want to take risks. It sounds unbelievable and crazy but it truly happens. Some students just want to show-off to their friends. To show their abilities is looked like fun activity for teenagers. Without thinking thoroughly, they try to show their dishonest tricks in the examination rooms. These students probably think that cheating the exams is challenging and makes them cooler. Besides, they will get incredibly good grades if they succeed their cheating plans too. Therefore, to dare the punishments, some students cheat in exams for their pleasures. In conclusion, there are many reasons for students to cheat in exams, being afraid of failure, having no ability, and wanting to take risks, including the reasons which I did not state. And until today, we still cannot guarantee that there are ways to help students stop cheating. However, to those who are thinking to cheat the exams, you should think about the punishments. No matter what your reason is. Does it worth for being caught and got punished from both university and society? You all know the answer. Although you are not smart enough to have excellent grades, you should be proud of yourself that you try to get good grades by your own abilities, not cheating.

Why students cheat in exams
Nowadays we can find many different definitions of the word cheating. Now am going to focus the students cheating situations. The first question that comes to my mind about the students cheating is why students cheat in exams? .we knows that in nowadays students are done anything for getting good grade. I think many students are facing very big stress from their parents and teachers. They are not take risks for that big pressure around. So they are followed the path of trying to do anything to get that good grade.

I ask this question many times to myself why students cheat in exams? . For finding the answer of this question I have to search many articles and also contact many students directly. Then I reach the conclusion. The survival sense is the one of the main reason for students cheat. The students are cheating because of they discover a class or a path to be worthless having no professed significance to their life. They might also cheat because of the belief something is inequitable, so feel reasonable in cheating.

When we are look at the each students more details. The first responds I get like this “Everybody does it so why can’t i?”. I think that’s like thinking every students cheats on their assessment or lies about their age and also write the test answers on notes and pass the notes to one another. Does this mean a lack of ethical certainty on the part of civilization as we beginning rules and regulations? Are parents set the in the wrong model for their children? we need to think about this deeply.

Sometimes cheating can also lead to some big faults. Many students do not think the consequences that occur as a result of cheating. Consequences can differ according to the student getting caught cheating. In my opinion if you reduce stress, is the best way to taking away to engage in such conduct. Cheating leads to contravention the regulations in lots of cases. In any circumstances we don’t encourage cheating on examination. We need to make understand the students who think about the cheating that’s the best three ways to pass the exams are studying, studying and studying.

Tags: cheat, cheat on exams, cheating on college exams, essay writing, essay writing services, exam tips for students, exams, Students, why student cheat, why students cheat
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://oumelbanine.forummaroc.net
وسيلة92
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
وسيلة92

العمر : 31

Why /how/do students cheat in an exam? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why /how/do students cheat in an exam?   Why /how/do students cheat in an exam? Emptyالخميس 29 ديسمبر 2011 - 8:05

Why /how/do students cheat in an exam? 23uh6
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Why /how/do students cheat in an exam?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» cheating on exam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
oumelbanine guercif :: قسم التربية والتعليم :: منتدى الثانوي التأهيلي/الثانوي :: أولى باكالوريا-
انتقل الى: